Career Opportunities in Arizona
Join the proof. pest control Team Today!
Known for providing exceptional service both on and off the clock, proof. pest control is one of the fastest growing pest control companies in Arizona. We are constantly expanding to meet the needs of our customer base, which means we are always searching for hardworking individuals to join our team.
If you are passionate about serving others, looking for a rewarding career, and ready to join one of the most trusted companies in the nation, you’ve come to the right place. Here at proof. pest control, we are proud to provide our employees with the tools they need to thrive in their careers.
Why Work for proof.?
Our employees are some of the most dedicated individuals around. They always go above and beyond to help our business grow, so we believe it is our duty to take great care of them. We are passionate about empowering, uplifting, rewarding, incentivizing, and celebrating our team members any chance we get.
When you work for us, you can enjoy:
- Regular bonuses
- Sales incentives
- Opportunities for salary increases
- Opportunities for promotions
- Biweekly pay
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Company vehicle
- 401(k) match
- Cell phone reimbursements
Our company also provides plenty of amazing volunteer opportunities for those who enjoy giving back. Working for proof. means working for a company that provides value to its employees, clients, and the community.
What We Are Looking for in a proof. Tech
At proof. pest control, we are committed to serving the members of our community by providing the highest-quality pest control service possible. Each of our technicians is skilled in customizing pest management plans for customers to flush pests from their homes and keep them from returning. To uphold the high standards of service we are committed to, our pest technicians must be willing and able to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
Additional characteristics of a successful pest technician include:
- Enjoys meeting and speaking to new people
- Is passionate about protecting customers, their families, their homes, and their pets
- Is able to understand their customers’ pest control needs
- Can customize special plans to treat existing infestations and prevent future invasions
- Works well with team members to strive towards company goals
- Can work and problem solve on their own
- Is able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Has a strong work ethic
- Maintains a good driving record
What You Can Expect Your Day-to-Day to Look Like
Each day, you must be prepared to go into the field to deliver the high-quality service your customers need and deserve.
A typical day as a full-time proof. technician involves:
- Using the Tech Routes app to plan routes
- Driving company vehicle to all appointments
- Working with clients to understand their needs
- Providing exceptional elimination, removal, and prevention services
- Using the Tech Routes app to bill customers
- Maintaining communication with the office regarding questions and additional services
proof. pest control provides you with the tools necessary to enjoy a successful career. In fact, in most cases, prior experience is not necessary! We provide comprehensive, in-depth training to all of our employees to help them deliver the highest quality service possible.
If you believe you are a good fit for our team, we encourage you to check out our careers page and submit your application today.
Give our team a call if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our story & purpose
It all started with two brothers and a purpose to give back.Learn more
proof. gives back
Our team volunteers at local events in our local communities.take a look!
Want to get money back and support your favorite pest control company?more info
careers at proof.
We are always in the hunt for new talent to join our proof. team.join the team