how we treat for rodents
At proof. pest control, our Pest-Free Guarantee™ service provides you with protection all year long from serious rodent infestations. Most rodent issues can be controlled with quarterly treatments. For extreme infestations, we can perform monthly or bi-monthly services. Our rodent control services take care of mice, rats, and voles.
Your technician will perform a thorough inspection of your home and any rodent activity. This inspection will include areas where rodents normally congregate, such as your home’s exterior, attic, basement, and kitchen.
Then, your technician will apply a customized treatment plan to your home for the type and amount of activity you’re experiencing. We use a combination of commercial bait stations, traps, and exclusion methods to treat rodents.
After 30 days, your technician will perform a follow-up treatment to assess the effectiveness of the first treatment and make any changes based on the results up to that point. This service is the first quarterly visit.
During this follow-up, your technician will:
- Check the bait stations and restock or relocate them, if necessary
- Check any rat traps that were set during the initial visit
- Determine if rodents are getting into your home through small cracks, crevices, or other openings
- Block any access points to prevent further incursion
Quarterly Scheduled Treatments for the Rest of the Year
Once per quarter, a technician will come to your home to monitor your rodent control strategy and make any adjustments necessary.
During each visit, your technician will:
- Check bait stations and refill and/or relocate them as necessary
- Check traps if they are being used and empty and/or relocate them as necessary
- Check exterior exclusions (small openings that have been blocked) to make sure they’re still working correctly, and rodents haven’t gotten through them
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
When you take part in our Pest-Free Guarantee™ service, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. We will come out for free as many times as necessary to treat any new mouse, rat, or vole activity you may see during the year. In most cases, we are able to send a technician to you within one business day to take care of new rodent intrusions. You can rest easy knowing we are dedicated to keeping your home comfortable, healthy, and pest free, all year long.