Each year, termites are responsible for damaging around 600,000 homes! This damage costs home and business owners billions of dollars. Found throughout Colorado, subterranean and drywood termites are the most common termites found.
In order to prevent termites from invading your home, you should:
- Clear your gutters of all debris
- Repair any holes in your roof
- Make sure mulch is at least two feet away from your home
- Keep piles of wood off of the ground and away from your house
- Pick up yard waste around your home
- Trim trees, bushes, and other vegetation so that none of it makes direct contact with your home
In the event that you have a termite infestation, give proof. pest control a call right away. Our skilled experts will rid your home of them in no time!
Comprehensive Pest Control Services
Our team offers comprehensive pest control services, guaranteeing protection against more than 30 different kinds of pests.
Our pest control services include:
- Wasp control
- Hornet control
- Termite control
- Bed bug control
- Cockroach control
- Mosquito control
- Flea control
- Spider control
- Tick control
- Rodent control
- Commercial pest control
If you don’t see the pest found in your home listed above, reach out to our team. We will arrive promptly at your home, identify the pest, and provide you with a free quote.