How to Keep Brown Recluse Spiders Out Of Your Home
You can significantly reduce your chances of a recluse infestation by removing the places they like to set up home in (dark, undisturbed rooms and floors):
- Make sure to clean floors well.
- Mop or vacuum underneath and behind furniture, especially in unused rooms throughout the house.
- Keep unused clothing in sealed plastic bags, and inspect all clothing that hasn’t been worn for a while.
What proof. Professionals Do To Get Rid Of Recluse Spiders
- As part of this plan, we’ll come treat your home each season so you’ll be protected all year.
- If you see any pests during the year just let us know and we’ll come out for free between scheduled services – that’s why we call this plan our Pest Free Guarantee™.